Organic farming should sustain and enhance the health of soil, plant, animal, human and planet as one and indivisible. It is a holistic management of agriculture system. The project is showing that opinions about organic farming. Many studies have revealed that organic agriculture is productive and sustainable. There are many people who, while approving organic agriculture, advocate a careful conversion of farms into organic, so that yield loss is taken care to the extent possible. Organic agriculture has been neglected in the agricultural policy, and therefore there is less government assistance for the promotion of organic agriculture, as it exists for the conventional agriculture in the form of subsidies, agricultural extension services and official research. Our aim to promote “Organic Farming” at cultivation of the land in such a ways that soil is kept healthy and dynamic with biochemical. We also strongly support to agricultural extension services and research regarding Organic Farming.
- Review of literature current status on organic farming.
- Pilot study on present problem of organic farming its solution
- Data collection from different rural farming area (decided by research committee).
- To design and prepare the model for the development of Organic Farming for different purposes (Recommended by research committee).
- To start different types of project in that specific area for the solution of the problem.
- To start different awareness programme for promote to Organic Farming .
- To write articles/projects to Government Organizations and published in different International and home journals.
- The Government of India has also launched the National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP) in the year 2001. Currently, India ranks 33rd in terms of total land under organic cultivation and 88th in agricultural land under organic crops to total farming area.
- This project is a production management system which promotes and enhances agro-ecosystem health, including biodiversity, biological cycles, and soil biological activity dedicated to society for healthy social life.
- The research committee of R&D cell of NRME is working on this project.
- This is a self sponsored project of NRME, and the company is inviting all interested candidates to join in this project as a partner and sponsored as per their wish to make this project a success.
- All candidates who are joined in this project have to follow and accept the terms and conditions of NRME.
- The interested candidate can contribute their money to this project only by the options like draft/check/RTGS (Cash are not allowed).
- The candidate (if wished) can work by himself in this project too. (See the demo of ongoing project).
- Different sub proposals are designing under the main project. All working partner can take ownership of a
- particular sub proposal and utilize research data for different purposes.